Monday, September 29, 2008

Downline Meeting September 13th

I had the privilege of going to my first downline meeting. I went with Lana (my upline) and Tamara (my sideline) to Kathy's home - she has a wonderful place to stamp and had so many things planned for us. It was a blast and I can't wait until the next one!!

I'm going to share some of the projects we did. We had a showbox swap (my first), and then we played with our Big Shots. I learned a lot that day!!

We also had a swap with the new McDonald's Set "Say it with Scallops." So with the visiting and playing it was a very fun day. Somehow I'm missing some of the cards (possibly I've already used them!!) If I find them I'll add them later




Stamp Set: Say it with Scallops
Card Stock: Pink Pirouette, Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White, Riding Hood Red, Bella Rose Designer Paper
Ink: Kiwi Kiss
Embellishments: NEW Double Sided Satin Ribbon - Kiwi Kiss/Very Vanilla, Scallop Edge Punch

The piece of Riding Hood Red that is punched with the Scallop Edge Punch is 2 3/4" x 2 3/4" - makes a perfect and elegant frame!!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *



Stamp Set: Say it With Scallops, Bella's Border Stampin' Around Wheel
Card Stock: Kiwi Kiss, Pink Pirouette, Banbury Designer Paper
Ink: Kiwi Kiss
Embellishments: Pink Pirouette 5/8" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Scallop Edge Punch

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *



Stamp Set: Say it With Scallops, Itty Bitty Backgrounds
Card Stock: Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze, Pink Pirouette Designer Prints
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Embellishments: Half pearl from Pretties Kit (Page 185) Chocolate Chip Flowers from Flower Fusion Too (Page 182), Square Scallop Punch, Scallop Edge Punch, Gel Pen

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *



Stamp Set: Heard from the Heart
Card Stock: Kiwi Kiss, Bella Rosa Designer Paper, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black
Embellishments: Designer Circle Brads, Designer Buttons, Rose Red 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *



Stamp Set: Elegant Cheer
Card Stock: Whisper White, Pink Pirouette Designer Prints, Pink Pirouette
Ink: Basic Black
Embellishments: Retired Ribbon

Isn't this just the cutest card? Simple, but really elegant!!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *



Stamp Set: Upsy Daisy
Card Stock: Pink Pirouette, Riding Hood Red, Bella Rosa Designer Paper, Whisper White
Ink: Riding Hood Red
Embellishments: Scallop Edge Punch, Wide and Large Oval Punches

Kathy had this card for us to do. One tidbit which I found really interesting. When she punched out the scallop edge on the Bella Rosa, it left one very thin strip (about 1/8" of an inch) - we then used that strip across the Riding Hood Red. What a good use of leftovers!! Great tip Kathy!! Now I have a little tin on my desk with all the left-over strips!!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

No comments: