Sunday, June 1, 2008

Flip Flop Album Class

We had our Flip Flop Album class. I promised all my gals, they would get their pictures on my blog. Hmmm - they didn't seem to like the idea, but I keep my promises, so here they are. Didn't they do a great job? We did the class in two hours and they all came out beautiful!!

Here's is Beth with her album. Beth used Almost Amethyst Designer Prints with Almost Amethyst Textured Card Stock.





Here is my grandaughter, Emily with her Cutie Pie album with Blush Blue Textured Card Stock






This is Heidi, my daughter, with her Cutie Pie Album also done with Blush Blue Textured Cardstock






And here is Juanita's beautiful album. She used Groovy Guava Designer Prints and Groovy Guava Textured Cardstock.





And Julie with her Berry Bliss Album - Julie used Berry Bliss Designer Paper and Purely Pomegranate Textured Card Stock





Here is my upline, Lana, with her Berry Bliss Album - she used Pretty in Pink Cardstock





This is Holly, also my daughter, with her Flowers For You Album. She used Lovely Lilac for her Textured Card Stock.





And here is Rose with her Groovy Guava Album. Rose used Groovy Guava Designer Prints and Groovy Guava Textured Cardstock





And last, but definitely not least, is Val with her Close to Cocoa Album - she also used Close to Cocoa Textured Cardstock





* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

No comments: