Saturday, May 17, 2008

Moving Away

Some of our friends are moving away - from Oregon to North Carolina. We will dearly miss them. Here's the card I made. Saw some ideas online and then went with my own creation



Stamp Sets: Loads of Love, Short & Sweet, Weathered Background,A Little Love (Retired)
Card Stock: Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise, Taken with Teal
Ink: Basic Black, Stampin' Write Markers: Going Gray, Black, Real Red
Embellishments: Jumbo Pewter Brads
Punches: Large and Small Oval And Crop-A-Dile

I had fun with this one. I saw it done in different colors, but same basic design. Since I don't have the Accessories to Loads of Love, I made my own boxes and found the chair in an old retired set. Inside I used Swirly Verses that says "Time passes...friendship stays right where it's put!"

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

No comments: