Sunday, May 11, 2008

More Flip Flop Albums

I have had fun using some different designer papers for the flip flop albums. Thought I would share these, so you, who want to attend my class on May 24th, can get some ideas.

Groovy Guava Designer Prints Flip Flop Album



This album is done with the prints designer series papers sold on page 171. I used Groovy Guava - and depending on which colors you want, this could be done any in of the colors. And I matched up with the Groovy Guava Textured Card Stock. I used the large white flower from the Pretties Kit and sponged it with groovy guava ink - then cut out a 3/4" circle and adhered that in the center with a large half pearl from the Pretties Kit. For the inside doors, I punched using the 5 petal flower punch with the Groovy Guava textured cardstock and then mounted a smaller flower from the Pretties Kit along with a rhinestone brad in the center.



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Spring Silhouettes Flip Flop Album



This album uses the Spring Silhouettes Designer Paper (page 170) and Soft Sky Textured Card Stock. I added just a touch of color with the flower from Live Your Dreams Stamp Set (Occasions Minis 2008). I just love the soft colors in the pack of designer papers. Interestingly enough I set out to make a boho album and the pack I chose instead was Spring Silhouettes. This paper really resembles beautiful wall paper and I was pleased how it turned out!!





* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Tart & Tangy Flip Flop Album

The Tart and Tangy and Summer Picnic coordinating stamp set and paper has SO many possibilities. I went with the more orange and green shades from the set this time, but next will be the reds. Although it's hard to tell just from these pictures, I used Only Orange and Wild Wasabi Textured card stock for the base colors. A nice change. So when you are deciding which colors to use, you can mix and match!!





* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

No comments: