Thursday, May 1, 2008

Flip Flop Albums

I made a couple more Flip Flop Albums - I wanted to show some in a more masculine set of designer papers, in case someone wants to make one for Father's Day.

These are made for my twin sons, Sam and Dan. They are identical twins, so I found some of their old "twin" pictures to put in their albums

Here's Dan's Album









I used East Coast Prep Design Paper along with Tempting Turquoise Textured Cardstock. If you haven't seen the tutorial yet for the Flip Flop Album, you can click here and go to my blog archive and see the tutorial. I do have the directions without pictures in a word document. Just email me at janinpb@communitybroadband.com and I'll be happy to send them. Or leave a comment on this post with your email and I'll send them.

And here is the second one for Sam.









For this album I used Jersey Shore Designer Paper and Wild Wasabi Textured Card Stock. The albums are like in their pictures.

These albums can hold up to 9 - 4 x 6" prints and more if you cut them down.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I'm having a class on Saturday, May 24th, at the Outback Pizzeria. We will be making five masculine cards plus the flip flop album. If you would like to join us, just email me for the details.

No comments: