Sunday, August 24, 2008

Celebrate Challenge

Shelli Gardner, the founder of Stampin' Up, has started a blog! I don't know how she does it with her schedule, but it's fun to keep up with her busy life. This month she created a challenge and it is to make something with "Celebrate" in it. Since that was the theme at the Stampin' Up convention, "Celebrate '08", it's very appropriate. And since this was my first convention, I certainly enjoyed celebrating!! Five days of pure adrenalin rush!!

Here is the card I made for Shelli's Challenge

My sister and brother-in-law will be celebrating their 44th Wedding Anniversary in September and this is for them!!



Stamp Set: Celebrate Everything
Cardstock: Bravo Burgundy, Very Vanilla, Parisian Summer Designer Paper
Ink: Bravo Burgundy
Embellishments: Silk Flower from Pretties Kit died Bravo Burgundy with sponge dauber; half pearls from Pretties Kit
Big Shot: Join in the Cheer Big Shot Die "Love" cut in Bravo Burgundy CS

The Parisian Summer Designer Paper reminds me of my sister's dining room wall paper, so it's perfect for them!! What fun I'm having with the Big Shot!! I want to thank "Sharmill" for the inspiration for this card.


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

No comments: