Sunday, March 16, 2008

Happy St. Paddy's Day

I didn't have a lot of time this weekend as we celebrated my daughter's 30th birthday. But I had to make this little St. Paddy to wish all my friends "Good Luck" tomorrow - remember to wear green!!

This little guy is my Punchy Paddy!!



Stamp Set: Sincere Salutations
Card Stock: Glorious Green, Vanilla Confetti, Basic Black, Really Rust, Blush Blossom, Yo Yo Yellow, Porcelain Prints Designer Paper
Ink: Glorious Green, Black Stampin' Write Marker
Punches: Scallop Circle, 1 3/8", 1/2", 1/4" circles, Word Window (for the brim of his hat - I punched the Word Window and then cut out a little bit with scissors to make it resemble a brim), Small Tag

Hope you all have a very green day tomorrow!!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

1 comment:

momfordof2 said...

Thanks for the Great Idea! I was looking for an easy paper piecing activity to use with a young girls scrapbooking club on a "Lucky" spread. I think I just found it:)