Wednesday, January 9, 2008

More New Cards

Just had time for a couple of cards tonight. I tell you I LOVE our new rub-ons. They are SO fun

This first card I cased from "notimetostamp" on SCS. I changed the colors and did a few different things, but loved her idea!!



Stamp Set: A Beautiful Thing
Card Stock: Ruby Red, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black, Ruby Red Stampin' Write Marker, White Gel Pen
Embellishments: Eastern Elegance Rub-ons, Pearls from Pretties Kit
Punches: Large and Small Oval

I rubbed the big flower on Ruby Red Card Stock and then cut it out. I outlined the flower with the white gel pen. "It's a Love Thing" is a rub-on!! So easy and simple. The little pearls in the center of the flowers really make them pop out!!

This next card is a bit busy, but when I got started, I couldn't stop!! The idea came from the Holiday Mini (remember the card we made at the Christmas Stamp-A-Stack? I used that basic idea!!)



Stamp Set: A Beautiful Thing
Card Stock: River Rock, Ginger Blossom Designer Paper, Whisper White
Ink: Groovy Guava
Embellishments: Silk flower from Pretties Kit (I sponged Groovy Guava Ink on the white petals); Pretty in Pink Brads from the Soft Subtles collection; Fire Rhinestone Brads, Eastern Elegance Rub-ons; Groovy Guava Double Stitched Ribbon

The sentiment is also a rub-on and says "You are a Breath of Fresh Air".

My first order from the new catalog is to arrive tomorrow. I can't wait......

More cards on the weekend!!

No comments: