Friday, April 4, 2008

Another Flip Flop Album

While waiting at my sons' home today for my workshop tonight, I made another flip flop album. I am making this one for my Aunt who turns 91 on April 14th. I don't have the pictures scanned to put in it yet, but I just love the way it turned out. I used the Wild Wasabi Textured Card Stock and Afternoon Tea Designer Paper from the Occasions Mini 2008 mini catalog. You can see this catalog by clicking on the picture to the right of this post. If you didn't receive your catalog in the mail, just email me and I'll send you one!!

Flip Flop Album

Front



Left Side When Open



Middle When Open



Right Side When Open


Full View When Open



View When Each side is closed



Another Picture of the Album Closed


Card Stock: Wild Wasabi 12 x 12 Textured Card Stock; Afternoon Tea Designer Paper (1/2 package used)
Embellishment: Wild Wasabi Double Stitched Ribbon
Punches: Scallop Circle, 1 3/8" and 1 1/4" Circles

I actually used my own revision of the original instructions and followed them through; so I'm pretty sure the instructions are "useable" now. If you would like the instructions, please email me and I'll be happy to share

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


5 comments:

Citizen said...

You made that? It's amazing! I wish I had some creative feminine ideas.

mudmaven said...

I love this! So elegant and functional too! ~chris

Alessandra Reyes said...

I would love the instructions for this beautiful project. My email address is Alita@aol.com

Crafty Connie said...

Excellent project.

Anonymous said...

I would love the instructions for this, it's so beautiful!
My email is homeschooling@gmail.com
Thanks for sharing!