Monday, April 14, 2008

Adoption Card for Saxton

Two years ago, my son-in-law and daughter received their first ever foster baby. He was three months old and they had him for six months. Today, April 14, 2008, he is being officially adopted by his grandparents. Here's the card I made for his adoption



Stamp Set: Zoofari
Card Stock: Bashful Blue, Whisper White, Bashful Blue Designer Prints (from the free hostess set)
Ink: Basic Black
Embellishments: Bashful Blue striped Grosgrain Ribbon
Punches: Scallop Circle, Round Tab

I printed out the sentiments on my printer as I didn't have anything appropriate. Inside the card: "Adoption is Just Another Word for Love; Congratulations to you all"



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

No comments: